The perfect place for the potential tenant|
Okay! So you have decided to look for a new place for you and your family to live. Now that you have begun the search it is important to remember this; landlords are looking for a tenant who will pay their bills on time, maintain a clean and well-kept home and has steady employment with a reasonable income to justify the rent.
Great! Now you have found that perfect place. It looks like your ready to apply for the property. Click on the link below and you can view our rental application. Print an application out for you and any other adults that will be living with you. Accurately and completely fill out the entire application and submit via fax or in person to our office.
Note: We require $30.00 per credit application for processing fee. Apex retains the right to increase the credit application amount at any time without notice.
Just started your search? Take a look at our rental page to view a list of rentals complete with pictures and details, maps, local schools information and more.
Policies on Qualifying Applicants
Apex has a few policies that you should keep in mind before we accept your application.
- You must schedule an appointment with one of our agents to see the inside of the property.
- All deposit funds and first months rent must be in certified funds. (Cashiers check, money order)
- Rent is always due on the 1st of the month. It is late after the 3rd.
- In some cases bad credit does not automatically disqualify you from consideration however you must have an acceptable landlord history and at least 6 months on the job.
Apex reserves the right to change the qualification standards that are currently listed.
Current Tenant Information
Do you have a maintenance issue? Please click on the online maintenance request form below. Print a copy, fill it out giving as much information as possible and fax it to our office at (304) 616-9091. We will respond within 24 hours.
If you have an emergency that needs immediate attention, please page us at (304) 616-9091 and leave a message.
Maintenance Request Form
Maintenance Instruction Addendum
Before you vacate a property the following steps should be taken:
- Provide Apex with a 90-day notice. The notice must be given on or before the first day of the month. For example, if you give your notice on June 1st 2009, your last day at the property would be July 1st 2009.
- At some point during that 90 days leading up to vacancy, provide Apex with a forwarding address.
- Apex will provide you with an inspection form that will give you an option to have a pre-inspection done with one of our agents. The purpose of this inspection is for the agent to review with you the definition of cleanliness and for Apex to make a list of items that still need to be done in order for you to receive the maximum amount back from your security deposit.
- Upon vacating the property, you need to return all keys and any remotes (if applicable). Apex has 30 days to return the security deposit. If the forwarding address is not provided this will hold up the return of your security deposit.
- The security deposit will be mailed to you. We do not allow tenants to come by the office to pick up their check.